taipeitech-transformation/development-programming2023-11-072024-01-06engineeringtaipeiAlso in HsinchuTWRobert Waltershttps://www.robertwalters.com.twhttps://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.pngtrue
* Developing analog and mixed-signal ICs for Power Management Products utilizing leading edge sub-micron BiCMOS/DMOS technologies
* Products to be designed may include, multiphase mix-signal controllers, switching regulators, eFuse and power management ICs for fast-growing client computing and cloud computing markets such as CPU and GPU core power, ASIC power for AI, 5G networking, gaming and telecommunication
What We Are Looking For?
MSEE+ with 3+ years of Semiconductor and/or Analog circuit design experience
Circuit synthesis from the transistor/resistor level up to the system level
Experience with power management IC design including both analog and digital circuitry
* Analog circuit design for display driver ICs
* Analog circuit integration and simulation
* IC verification and application function development
* Troubleshooting and problem-solving for IC issues
* Guiding new hires in project execution and knowledge transfer
This a leading multinational corporation that is embarking on a significant digital transformation journey, encompassing the migration and upgrade of critical systems such as CRM, SAP, and Business Intelligence (BI). We are seeking an experienced IT Digital Transformation Lead to drive this transformative initiative and ensure its successful execution.