Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Consultant Wen Chang
Job Ref 1157060/001
Date posted 02 August 2022taipei tech-transformation/development-programming 2022-08-02 2022-10-01 it Taipei TW Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A mobile technology company aiming to create the best social platform online.
- Drive test strategy: create and maintain test cases, manage release engineering and test stack
- Direct and perform manual regression across iOS and Android devices via cloud and local devices
- Identify, document and track bugs through resolution
- Design and implement automated tests to ensure constant coverage for critical user paths
- Validate feature changes and perform sanity testing during the development cycle
- Work with data and product to validate feature flags and logging consistency for A/B tests
- Be the ‘voice of the customer’ and push for quality in every phase of the development process
- Perform root cause analysis investigation and troubleshoot errant product behavior
- Experience testing on iOS and Android devices in the consumer space
- 4+ years professional experience as QAE, SDET or similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Applied Math or related technical field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience building and designing test strategies and creating, managing and implementing test plans
- Firm understanding of software development principles, capabilities and limitations of mobile platforms (iOS and Android)
- Experience with mobile test toolset (BrowserStack, Charles)
- Familiarity with gRPC
- Problem solver and self-motivator
- Know how to receive and deliver constructive criticism, and work well in an agile team
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with automated UI testing solutions (Appium, XCTest, Selenium)
- Mobile app development experience
- Experience managing offshore QAE’s
- Mobile startup experience
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 14 July 2022Our client is looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test in Taipei.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hsinchu CityDate posted: 08 August 2022Our client is looking for a Storage Firmware Engineer in Hsinchu City.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 05 August 2022This role will design business strategy based on industry trends and customer or client needs and will be responsible for team leadership, business development, strategic partnerships, sales. Importantly, this role will develop and uphold business policies set by a board of directors. This role will also be a key member of APAC leadership team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 02 August 2022This company focuses on live streaming entertainment.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 22 July 2022The company operates in 46 countries and specialises in specific-purpose payment solutions for companies, employees and merchants.