Hardware Testing Engineer
Consultant Max Wang
Job Ref 1154010/001
Date posted 19 July 2022taipei tech-transformation/development-programming 2022-07-20 2022-09-17 engineering Taiwan TW Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Global Power Supply company is looking for a Hardware Testing Engineer.
- Review customer specification & test documentation
- Setup test program for Chroma 8000 ATE
- Test and review the design modification made by Design Engineer Team
- Work closely with Electrical Engineer and Firmware Engineer to deliver power supplies with designed quality
- Demonstrate independent skill on bench works of manual & ATE test
- 5 plus years of working experience in Design Quality Testing
- Knowledge of Chroma 8000 ATE systems and software
- Possess C# coding skills
- Previous project experiences with Chroma ATE Test, Test Report Plan, Thermal Test, Bench ATE Test and Stress Test
- Relevant design and development experience using LabVIEW
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 08 August 2022Our client is searching for candidates with Display/Optical experience and familiar with manufacturing process.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 28 July 2022Our client is looking for DC Power talent in Taipei.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 28 July 2022A leading power conversion company is looking for Product CyberSecurity Architect.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 22 July 2022Our client is looking for a Hardware Engineer in Taipei.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 21 July 2022Our client is looking for AE/FAE with RF related background.