Consultant Wen Chang
Job Ref 1130910/001
Date posted 15 July 2022taipei tech-transformation/development-programming 2022-07-15 2022-09-13 it Taipei TW Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is looking for a QA Manager in Taipei.
- Test execution with precision and efficiency and focus on validating the functional, stability, performance and quality of our products
- Report issues on the Jira system as well as generate and publish quality metrics necessary to prioritize development and quality
- Work closely with the developers to identify problems efficiently and provide testing information or experience timely in order to drive the issues being fixed
- Validate new features/ fixed bugs and perform regression tests based on various changes
- Familiar with performance testing and execution performance testing tools such as Loadrunner, Jemter, etc.
- Familiar with interface test, and use common interface test tools such as Postman, SoapUI, and Jemter
- Familiar with network protocols and use packet capture tools, such as Wireshark and Fiddler
- Understand security tests and use tools such as SQLMap, APPScan, Nmap, and Nessus
- Have some development experience, understand programming languages such as Java, PHP and C#, and be familiar with scripting languages such as shell and Python
- Familiar with automated testing, able to write test scripts independently, master automated testing tools Selenium, Katalon, Studio etc.
- Familiar with the entire APP test process and use tools such as ADB/Monkey
- Willingness to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards the team, department, and company goals
- 3+ years of Software QA engineer experience
- Familiar with iOS, Android system and experience in Linux command
- Fluent oral and written skills in English and the ability to document and present information in comprehensive and clear ways
- Communicator and detail-oriented
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Excellent team player, ability to interact with cross-functional teams
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 02 August 2022This company focuses on live streaming entertainment.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 13 July 2022Our client is looking for a QA Automation Lead in Taipei.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 29 June 2022Our client is looking for a QA Engineer in Taipei.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hsinchu CityDate posted: 08 August 2022Our client is looking for a Storage Firmware Engineer in Hsinchu City.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 05 August 2022This role will design business strategy based on industry trends and customer or client needs and will be responsible for team leadership, business development, strategic partnerships, sales. Importantly, this role will develop and uphold business policies set by a board of directors. This role will also be a key member of APAC leadership team.