Software Development Engineer in Test
Consultant Lauren Huang
Job Ref 919660/001
Date posted 14 July 2022taipei tech-transformation/development-programming 2022-07-14 2022-09-12 it Taipei TW Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test in Taipei.
- Work as part of passionate agile scrum team to ensure quality of the software wireless collaboration products
- Work closely with our system validation team in Belgium and India to validate document your test and automation
- Cooperate with the team to prepare thoughtful testing case by Definition of Done
- Think how to make testing case as automation FIRST – Python and Robot Framework
- Cooperate with the developers to improve testability
- Validate and Analyze testing result and provide effective report and suggestion
- Help propagate Test Driven Development principles
- Be confronted with a large range of technologies, development languages, network elements, hardware components, etc.
- Hold a bachelor or master degree in a software development or electronics related areas
- Proven experience in a Agile environment
- Have strong Python proficiency
- Have Robot Framework experience
- Have additional experience in the following domains is a plus:
- Network communication (TCP/UDP/…) and related security (SSL)
- Multiple platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Embedded software
- Test automation
- Like to take initiative, work in close collaboration with fellow developers and share your ideas and knowledge
- Possess analytical skills and eye for detail and quality
- Conversational English
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 02 August 2022A mobile technology company aiming to create the best social platform online.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hsinchu CityDate posted: 08 August 2022Our client is looking for a Storage Firmware Engineer in Hsinchu City.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 05 August 2022This role will design business strategy based on industry trends and customer or client needs and will be responsible for team leadership, business development, strategic partnerships, sales. Importantly, this role will develop and uphold business policies set by a board of directors. This role will also be a key member of APAC leadership team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 02 August 2022This company focuses on live streaming entertainment.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 22 July 2022The company operates in 46 countries and specialises in specific-purpose payment solutions for companies, employees and merchants.