Field Application Engineer
Consultant Itang Chang
Job Ref 1121590/001
Date posted 09 May 2022taipei tech-transformation/development-programming 2022-05-09 2022-07-08 engineering Taichung TW Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading PC-based control technology solution company is looking for Application Engineer (Taichung or Taoyuan).
- Consulting with customers to determine system/products (IPC/DRIVE/TwinCAT/IO) operation requirements
- Evaluating and managing the test, deployment, on-site support, and maintenance of turnkey automation solutions
- Preparing technical manuals or videos to demonstrate how a product works
- Experiences in PLC programming and troubleshooting
- Knowledgeable in computer programming languages (Visual Studio C, C++, or C#)
- Excellent understanding of industry-standard communication protocols IEC 61131-3
- English skills in reading and writing
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 15 June 2022Our client is looking for a Senior Firmware Engineer (PSU) in Taipei.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 29 June 2022A leading Computer Device Accessories company is looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 07 June 2022An international networking company is looking for RF Design Engineer. The well-recognised brand offers a great working environment, promising career path, and attractive employment benefits.
Salary: TWD1,400,000 - TWD1,800,000 per annumLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 27 May 2022In charge of Power MOSFET and discrete MOSFET and Automotive device analysis and process development.
Salary: TWD1,600,000 - TWD2,000,000 per annumLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 27 May 2022Job Summary: * To provide resource to support business growth in QFN, Power Packages and future new packages in internal site manufacturing and subcons * Trained and developed existing local TW engineers in ILAN for the future SMEs (Subject Matter Expert) * Improved the existing package/process development methodologies