Validation Engineer (Wireless)
Consultant Joanne Chen
Job Ref 1128370/001
Date posted 05 May 2022taipei tech-transformation/development-programming 2022-05-05 2022-07-04 engineering Taipei TW Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client's solutions serve more than 120,000 customers across the industrial, automotive, consumer, aerospace and defense, communications and computing markets, offering outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
- Be responsible for validation and characterization of BT & ZB, WLAN, RF and physical layer products including IC and module
- Need to execute the tests and data analysis, investigating and debugging issues, resolving all issues related to test hardware, software and infrastructure
- 2 years of RF validation experience
- Self-motivated, proactive and willing to learn for new wireless technology
- Good English communication skill
- Good communication skills to work and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Knowledge of wireless communication system transmit and receive parameters
- Capability of writing test software with a text-based programming language (preferably MATLAB)
- Experience in controlling RF equipment or other testing equipment for testing environment automation
- Familiarity with WLAN & BT protocols, and hardware
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 10 June 2022Our client is looking for a Senior WiFi Driver Firmware Engineer in Taipei.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 02 June 2022Our client is looking for a Regional Sales Manager in Taipei.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 20 May 2022A start-up focusing on home security software service is looking for a Head of Engineering to join their business.