Technical Marketing for Motor Driver (BLDC)
Consultant Joanne Chen
Job Ref 1157900/001
Date posted 29 July 2022taipei tech-transformation/architecture 2022-07-29 2022-09-27 engineering Taiwan TW Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is looking for a Technical Marketing for Motor Driver (BLDC).
- Collaborate with Technical Engineer on the research and proposals for new BLDC Motor Driver opportunities/application, define the product spec. after getting customers’ feedback and discus with internal RD/AE
- Assist Technical Engineer to create the promotion guidance, product competition landscape, product roadmap and product pricing strategy. (Differ by market or application)
- Write the technical documents for promotion use (e.g. promotion slide, blogs or seminar), and work with Technical Engineer to execute the online or exhibition promotion activities
- Assist Technical Engineer in creating the product roadmap and providing the product proposition
- Collect the product feedback from Sales/FAE on regular basis and coordinate with RD/AE for the optimization execution plan of product or application
- Visit customer on regular basis to know the key system requirements, customer's pain and provide solution promptly
- Coordinate the product training for Sales and FAEs (for new released product)
- 10 years + business development or marketing experience on motor control
- Familiar with BLDC/PMSM system. With system development experience is a plus
- Familiar with FOC/PLL/BEMF control. With algorithm development experience is a plus
- Familiar with the development flow of Analog IC design and Power device
- Good communication skill
- Experienced in building and maintaining customers relationship
- Frequent oversea business trips are required
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ZhubeiDate posted: 15 August 2022Our client is looking for multiple Analog Design Engineer (AC/DC) in Zhubei.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ZhubeiDate posted: 12 August 2022Our client is looking for an Analog IP Integration Engineer in Zhubei.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 04 August 2022Our client is looking for a Software Product Head/ Director who can oversee and prioritize the product strategy and resources globally and is well-experienced in team management at a large enterprise tech or software company.