Java/Scala Data Engineer
Consultant Jacky Ho
Date posted 06 November 20192019-12-03 2020-01-05 it Taipei TW TWD 1000000 2000000 2000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the world largest gaming company is looking for data engineer to build up the efficient data platform to expand their business.
- Build up, develop, and maintain Big Data related projects including EDW system and ETL pipeline for data access, collection, processing and storage
- Responsible for the deployment of the Big Data Infrastructure and services on AWS
- Responsible for Big Data and Machine Learning Platform using Apache Spark and related technologies
- Survey and evaluate various state-of-the-art technologies
- Bring in new technologies and tackle the derived problems
- Bachelor or master in Computer Science or Information Management is preferred
- More than three years experience in Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Elastic-search, and Cassandra etc.
- Specialise in processing data with Java, Scala etc.
- Specialise in RDBMS/NoSQL database administrator and SQL performance tuning
- Specialise in Git / Git Flow
- Good knowledge of microservice development and architecture design
- Good knowledge of stream-processing systems: Spark-Streaming, Storm, etc.
About the organisation
They have people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.