Supply Chain Planner
Consultant Lucas Lin
Date posted 06 November 20192019-11-06 2020-01-05 fmcg Taipei TW TWD 800000 850000 850000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international FMCG business is seeking a high-calibre Supply Chain Planner in Taiwan to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
- Interactive closely with Marketing team and supplier to drive the accuracy of the planning
- Responsible for S&OP meeting follow-up, shipping document preparation, monthly logistics KPI report preparation
- Oversee all aspects of supply planning functions: demand & supply planning and inventory management
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- At least five years experience in full function Planning field, FMCG industry is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and manage effective working relationships at all levels
- Fluent in both English and Chinese
About the organisation
This award-winning FMCG multinational has made a profit for every year and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.