Consultant Lucas Lin
Date posted 01 November 20192019-11-01 2019-12-31 manufacturing-and-production Taipei TW TWD 1100000 1200000 1200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international FMCG business is seeking a high-calibre Operation Manager in Taipei to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
- interactive closely with Sales & Marketing team to drive the forecast accuracy
- responsible for all Supply Chain Activities and cost reduction and efficiency improvement
- oversee all aspects of Supply Chain Management functions: warehouse management, inventory management and logistics management
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- at least five years experience in full function Marketing field, FMCG industry is preferred
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and manage effective working relationships at all levels
- fluent in both English and Chinese
About the organisation
This award-winning retail multinational has made a profit for every year and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.