Consultant Lucas Lin
Date posted 16 October 20192019-11-04 2019-12-15 fmcg Taipei TW TWD 800000 850000 850000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international FMCG business is seeking a high-calibre Supply Planner in Taipei to support a large, complex business unit.
- Interactive closely with Sales Finance and business team to enhance the demand-related information
- Responsible for monitoring daily supply operations, supply chain activities development
- Oversee all aspects of demand & supply planning, including S&OP process and customer service
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- At least three to five years experience in full function Planning field, FMCG industry is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and manage effective working relationships at all levels
- Fluent in both English and Chinese
About the organisation
This award-winning FMCG multinational has made a profit for every year and promotes from within career progression opportunities are outstanding.