Product Development Manager
Consultant Lucas Lin
Date posted 27 August 20192019-08-27 2019-10-26 fmcg Taipei TW TWD 1700000 2000000 2000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international food business is seeking a high-calibre Product Development Manager in Taiwan to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
- Develop innovative product and new flavor to achieve AOP and launch target
- Establish product/processing specifications and technical documents to ensure new product production
- Develop and modify new process and raw material sourcing to improve productivity, product quality, cost effectiveness standards on existing products
- Execute new product/flavor development project management and co-work with marketing team to meet new initiative rolling system
- Establish and prepare product gold standard or reference samples to execute product quality control program
- University degree or above in Food Science/Technology, Nutrition, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry
- At least eight years of professional R&D experience
- Experience of NPD management in food manufacturing
- Cooperative ability and good communication skill both in Mandarin and English
About the organisation
This award-winning retail multinational company has a stable growth of business every year, the company promotes from within – an excellent career progression opportunity for professionals.