Supply Planning Manager
Consultant Lucas Lin
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-15 fmcg Tainan TW TWD 1000000 1500000 1500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw
A leading international food business is seeking a high-calibre Supply Planning Manager in Taiwan to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit
- Develop annual materials purchase and cost saving plan in compliance with SBP strategy and AOP target. Conduct SBP & AOP capacity outlook and communicate supply barrier with suggestions.
- Update and review quarterly RM/PM cost plan and capacity challenge with risk and opportunity analysis and solution proposing.
- Develop new sourcing for key RM supply (1-2 vendors for each) to meet multi sourcing strategy.
- Annual purchasing proposal submission and take the lead on contract engagement. Proactively initiate material supply contingency plan for risk prevention.
- Lead monthly S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning) process including demand and supply forecast.
- Weekly Material Requirement Plan (MRP) and capacity review and proactively communicate cross functionally to get well alignment and ensure no supply issue.
- At least 7 years of inbound and outbound purchasing experiences in food processing direct materials.
- At least 5 years of working experiences in Food industry production planning related field
- At least 3 years of team leading experience.
About the organisation:
This award-winning food multinational has made a profit for every year and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.