QA Assistant Manager
Consultant Alvin Chen
Date posted 04 December 20192019-12-04 2020-02-02 manufacturing-and-production Tainan TW TWD 1000000 1200000 1200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You will be a second hand for VP to provide a stable and continuous relationship with team members. Take leadership for quality team to face issues and work together to fix the problems. As a leader locally to manage the quality operations, make better working flow, get advanced progress in supplier management, lead QC team to work with manufacturing team for fluent manufacturing flow.
- Responsible for local quality operation, such as DCC/QC/SQE/Siemens QMS
- Lead for quality department, maintain daily operation and timely provide supports for issues.
- Take lead for the third party and customer audit, coordinate with other departments to fix findings.
- Direct report to GM and Quality VP regarding quality performance and manpower handling
- Solve daily issues in production line with manufacturing department, coordinate with ME/PMC/RD/PUR team to maintain on-time delivery.
- Responsible for setting annual budget and employee training program
- Bachelor's degree engineering background is preferred
- More than five years experiences in quality supervisor role, section manager
- Have experience of managing a team of 15 employees or above
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision and lead
- Able to perform failure analysis, find out root cause and determine best solutions
- Must be available to travel internationally for customer claim and related commercial topics
- Should be familiar with QC tools, especially for issue solving
- Fluent English is preferred
- Familiar or certified with IATF 16949/VDA 6.3 is preferred
About the organisation
The Company offer a challenging position within an international work environment and successful Company. This role will be working in a motivated team in an exciting technology sector.