Supplier Performance Development Engineer
Consultant Lucas Lin
Date posted 21 November 20192019-12-03 2020-01-20 manufacturing-and-production Taipei TW TWD 1000000 1200000 1200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international renewable energy is seeking a high-calibre Supplier Performance Development Engineer in Taiwan to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
- Interactive closely with procurement team to management the existing and potential suppliers
- Responsible for executing the onsite assessment of potential suppliers
- Oversee all aspects of suppliers management functions: cost reduction, lean manufacturing and technology development
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- At least five years experience in full function supplier management, construction engineering industry is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and manage effective working relationships at all levels
- Fluent in both English and Chinese
About the organisation
This award-winning retail multinational has made a profit for every year and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.