Category Manager (Indirect Procurement)
Consultant Lucas Lin
Job Ref 1126340/001
Date posted 18 May 2022taipei supply-chain-logistics-procurement/purchasing-procurement 2022-05-18 2022-07-17 fmcg Taipei TW Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international FMCG business is seeking a Category Manager in Taipei to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
- interactive closely with Sa business team to drive the accuracy of procurement management
- responsible for procurement, global contracts, local contract and cost optimization
- Manage the financial performance of procurement function and supplier performance information
- bachelor’s degree or higher
- at least three years’ experience in full function Procurement field
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and manage effective working relationships at all levels
- Business level English
About the organisation:
This award-winning retail multinational has made a profit for every year of its history and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 19 May 2022A leading international FMCG business is seeking a high-calibre Customer Care Specialist in Taiwan to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 22 June 2022Our client is looking for a Client Manager in Taipei.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaoyuanDate posted: 14 June 2022Our client is looking for Quality Assurance Assistant Manager in Taoyuan.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaichungDate posted: 14 June 2022Our client is looking for a Global Procurement Manager in Taichung.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 07 June 2022A rapidly expanding consumer electronics is looking for a talented Procurement Executive in Taiwan.