Logistics Operation Supervisor
Consultant Lucas Lin
Date posted 02 September 20192019-09-02 2019-11-01 fmcg Taipei TW TWD 1000000 1200000 1200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international food business is seeking a high-calibre Logistics Operation Supervisor in Taiwan to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
- Monitor and measure KPIs of 3PL operation performance to ensure the efficiency and working quality as expected
- Work closely with 3PL partner to enhance productivity and efficiency
- Review and analyse sales trend, sales history and related data, and provide order projection to 3PL to help them arrange adequate manpower to support daily operation running smoothly
- Analyse current pick locations setting or replenishment policy and design most appropriate model based on sales demand
- Troubleshoot for system issues and analyse root cause from RP/DPS/AS400 with related parties and initiate SOP as a guide
- Reconcile monthly payment request from 3PL partner for accuracy verification
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- At least five years experience in full function supply chain or warehouse management field, FMCG industry is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and manage effective working relationships at all levels
- Fluent in both English and Chinese
About the organisation
The company is an industry leader with long history. Successful candidate will be offered a promising career path and competitive package.