Purchasing Assistant Manager - Food industry
Consultant Lucas Lin
Date posted 21 May 20192019-05-27 2019-07-20 fmcg Taipei TW TWD 1000000 1200000 1200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A world-leading food manufacturer is recruiting a Purchasing Assistant Manager in Taipei to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
- In charge of product category procurement via continuous improvement of cost management, process and service with quality products to increase the company’s profitability and fulfil market requirement
- Assess the industry/product information, including demand from consumers, competitor progress, product/commodity trend, supplier capabilities & competencies to identify and deliver competitive advantage
- Supplier relationship and performance management to gain competitive advantage
- Total cost of ownership management including of raw material, production, logistic and restaurant operation cost (from farm to counter) to provide competitive pricing and better value
- Supervise procurement operation for supply assurance on permanent menu / promotions
- Cross functional team work on new product development
- Ensure supplier/product compliance on regulation and the Company’s requirement on social responsibility & sustainability
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- at least five years experience in full function Procurement field, Food industry is preferred excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and manage effective working relationships at all levels
- fluent in both English and Chinese
About the organisation
The successful purchasing assistant manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.