Procurement Manager - Commodity
Consultant Lucas Lin
Date posted 03 May 20192019-05-03 2019-07-02 manufacturing-and-production No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters
A leading international manufacturer business is seeking a high-calibre Procurement Manager - Commodity in Taiwan to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
• Interactive closely with cross-functional team and business team to drive the accuracy and procurement activity.
• Responsible for managing a sourcing strategy, supplier performance review and improvement.
• Oversee all aspects of purchasing and sourcing function, including cost management, supplier partnership and development of terms.
• bachelor’s degree or higher
• at least ten years’ experience in full function Procurement field.
• excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and manage effective working relationships at all levels
• fluent in both English and Chinese
About the organisation:
This award-winning manufacturer has made a profit for every year and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.