Customer Service Manager
Consultant Lucas Lin
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-10 2019-07-09 it No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters
A leading international IT business is seeking a high-calibre Customer Service Manager in Taiwan to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
• Deploy strategies and tactics to drive improvements in Customer Experience & Customer Satisfaction to ensure KPIs are continuously met by proactively managing performance
• Train, coach and manage the growth of the Customer Service team by mentoring and developing staff to meet the needs of our customers and future business.
• Manage and evaluate staff performance.
• Creates and maintain staffing plan to support the current and future work demands and project deliverable
• Foster a good working relationship with the leaders within the organization and promotes cooperation and commitment within a team to achieve goals and deliverable
• Responsible for driving a culture of continuous improvement and to incorporate process improvement methodologies to achieve maximum operational efficiency.
• Handle complex and escalated customer service issues and coordinate customer service projects and initiatives
• Work directly with Customer Happiness Country Lead on strategic planning, providing thoughtful and innovative insight on improvements
• Perform ad-hoc tasks as needed
• To be passionate about technology, disruptive models, organisational culture, and Customer Service
• to have managerial experience in supervising a department composed of team leaders and level 1 agents catering to various digital customer channels along with managing other sub-departments within CS: recruitment, training, performance management
• At least 5 to 7 years of experience as a start
• Ideally the role will come from a telco, call center / BPOs, and E-Commerce background
• have experience in managing projects geared towards process improvement, and customer experience
• Have experience in handling Escalations
• Queue Management / Roster Management
• Knowledgeable on Customer Service KPIs
• Familiar with CRM and customer ticketing tools such as Zendesk and Zopim
• Familiar with MS Office Skills which are needed for reporting
• To provide Coaching and Mentoring to your team of Happiness Experts
• To be well adaptive to change when it comes to customer service trends
About the organisation:
This is a leader in technology. With next generation technology taking new steps to supplement the existing stable and world-renowned solutions platform, this organisation is poised to be a disrupter in a fragmented market. It provides an excellent career path, competitive compensation package.