Consultant Lucas Lin
Date posted 25 March 20192019-03-25 2019-05-24 telecommunications Taipei TW TWD 1000000 1800000 1800000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw
A rapidly expanding telecommunication company is looking for a talented Operations Lead in Taipei to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all operation functions.
• Strategic planning and execution to enhance profitability, productivity and efficiency throughout the following functions: operations, billing, and customer services.
• Take a scientific and metrics-based approach to centralize and deliver customer success measured through our NPS program
• Successfully lead and manage a team of management-level direct reports.
• Develop and direct the operations team to ensure fast order processing, accurate inventory control, cost-efficient shipping and effective processing of returns. Implement improved processes and management methods to generate higher ROI and workflow optimization.
• Ensure that the company is migrated toward technology offerings that will generate higher efficiency, enhanced reporting and tracking capabilities and substantial ROI.
• Ensure inventory and shipping/receiving functions are operating at levels which meet customers' needs and established financial benchmarks.
• Interact regularly with executive team and cross functional individual department heads to ensure that company’s operational priorities and objectives are aligned with total company direction.
• Responsible for working with procurement manager, inventory personnel, and forward logistics manager to ensure proper inventory levels are maintained based on forecasted orders and inventory turnover ratios.
• Effectively coach, motivate and empower team members.
• Work with managers to assist with operations and customer challenges.
• Responsible for creating and managing departmental budget.
• Ability to prioritize projects by importance and highest ROI and the ability to anticipate and plan for future projects.
• Set metrics and goals and track that they are being met.
• Proven ability to drive cost reduction and productivity initiatives by eliminating waste in all areas.
• Manage inventory by being able to understand where production time and efforts should be spent.
• Develop, monitors, and report on operating costs within functional areas. Alerts upper management of cost and labour over run, makes recommendations and implements solutions to problems related to same.
• Develop and implement management strategy and identify areas for operational and process improvement.
• Ability to think strategically at the executive level, foster change, incorporate innovation and implement strategies throughout all levels of the organization.
• Continually research, investigate and introduce continuous process improvement measures and presents suggestions for consideration.
• Strong background in analysis and critical decision making.
• Passionate about Technology, Telecommunications and Disruptive models.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, or equivalent work experience.
• At least 8 years strong senior management experience.
• Strong leadership, independent thinking and ability to work well with ever changing priorities and or situations.
• Must be a self-starter who can work well with people at all levels both in and out of the company. Must work both independently and within a team environment.
• Must have strong organizational and project management skills.
• Previous experience in telecommunications or wireless industry preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must possess the flexibility and creativity to respond quickly and positively to a shift in priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven ability to work with people from different culture
About the organisation:
This company is much more than telecommunication services. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.