Consultant Lucas Lin
Date posted 02 July 20192019-07-08 2019-08-31 manufacturing-and-production Taipei TW TWD 1300000 1600000 1600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international manufacturer is seeking a high-calibre Senior Logistics Supervisor in Taipei to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
- Interactive closely with Sales Finance and business team to drive the accuracy and timely clean-up of the planning
- Responsible for all forecast planning, inventory management, import and warehouse management
- Oversee all aspects of supply chain planning functions: stock level analysis, including planning, thrid party logistics management
- Must obtain seven years related work experience in a team leadership position, instead of individual contributor
- Good understanding of ERP systems, SAP knowledge is preferred
- Forecast planning and inventory management experience is preferred
- Prior work experience from import/export trading environment, e.g., good understanding of custom clearance, sea freight forwarding and local transport
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese
About the organisation
As a global leader in logistic industry, the company has a strategic plan on the expansion of Asia region. Successful candidate will be offered competitive package and promising career path.