Manager - Service Dispatch & Technical Support
Consultant Lucas Lin
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-10 2019-07-09 electronics No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters
A leading international renewable energy business is seeking a Manager - Service Dispatch & Technical Support in Taiwan to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
• Responsible for hiring of dispatching and technical support staff.
• Responsible for manpower capacity planning for outdoor service activities.
• Plans the yearly maintenance activities in coordination with the customer.
• Contractor management.
• The supervisor ensures that:
• Incoming notification messages for the dispatch are processed and assigned to teams.
• Technical Databases are appropriately maintained.
• Reports as requested by head-office and supervisor are completed.
• Remaining tasks are reviewed and completed.
• Outdoor service staff receives adequate technical support.
• Special jobs like major component exchanges are appropriately planned including material preparation, contractors, method statements, risk identification and clarifying the appropriate site organization.
• Spare-parts and equipment are ordered and allocated on a timely basis.
• HV switching operations are properly and safely executed.
• 8+ years working experience with at least 5 years management experience.
• Bachelor or above in an Engineering degree.
• Proficient in English and Mandarin.
• Good communicator, organized and emotionally calm.
• Proven planning capabilities.
• Flexible on working schedule and business trip arrangements.
About the organisation:
This award-winning renewable energy has made a profit for every year and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding