Sr. Manager - Account Management
Consultant Lucas Lin
Date posted 08 April 20192019-04-08 2019-06-07 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Taoyuan TW TWD 1400000 2100000 2100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw
A leading logistics business is seeking a high-calibre Sr. Manager(Account Management) in Taiwan to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
- Develop an account strategy to grow customer’s business, work with customers’ cross-functional teams to maximize logistics potential.
- Develop multiple level relationship with customers from operating to management level, be the subject matter expert on hubbing and logistics solution for the customer.
- Establish annual and quarter business targets with customer for internal working team and review these targets regularly for working team.
- Organize regular internal and external quarterly business reviews to update team and unleash potential for the customer.
- Work with internal teams and clients to ensure smooth implementation of service offerings and projects.
- Align KPIs / service levels with clients and ensure these are met with continuous improvement.
- Work with the team to solve account’s enquiries fairly and accurately.
- Responsible for in-depth account analysis and proposals, as well as conducting regular review and evaluation.
- Support contract negotiation and renewal with the key customer.
- Deploy resources to prioritized activities on daily basis.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or related Business discipline required.
- 8+ years relevant work experience in the Account Management / BD or sales role with 3PL or logistics company.
- Solid experience in contract logistics business and operations, especially in FMCG / Cosmetics verticals.
- Solid account management in managing Global / MNC accounts.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to lead projects.
- Strong people skills with excellent command of spoken English and Putonghua.
- Strong commercial sense with good negotiation skills.
- Customer focused, good listener and action oriented.