EHS Manager - FMCG
Consultant Lucas Lin
Date posted 28 March 20192019-03-28 2019-05-27 fmcg Taipei TW TWD 1500000 1600000 1600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw
A world-leading FMCG company is recruiting a EHS Manager in Taipei to join their team. In this EHS Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
- Implement an EHS management system that would cover all personnel and activities in Taiwan.
- Working with Zone EHS leadership, interpret EHS policy, issues, standards, programs and requirements.
- Review and interpret regulatory requirements and trends, develop recommendations and programs for compliance.
- Recommend and develop internal programs, standards, and criteria to meet L’Oréal EHS policy and requirements.
- Establishes effective working relationships with the divisions at all levels to positively promote, encourage and sustain a genuine commitment to effective EHS management and continuous improvement.
- Minimum of 5 years related experiences or equivalent in Technical education/knowledge.
- In depth knowledge of current EHS management techniques
- Capability of multi-tasking and managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Must be Organized, Thorough and attentive to Details
- Ability to adapt well to a fast-paced environment
- Strong Analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability
- Possess excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead, manage, and motivate employees
- Well versed in Microsoft Programs (Excel, Powerpoint word, Outlook etc.)
- Ability to run reports / Create Presentations for Management
- Ability to learn work in multiple applications and program systems
About the organisation:
This award-winning FMCG multinational has made a profit for every year and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.