Project Manager - 3PL
Consultant Lucas Lin
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-10 2019-07-09 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters
A leading international third-party logistics business is seeking a high-calibre Project Manager in Taipei to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
- This role is responsible for applying project management knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to medium-to-large projects & activities in order to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of all project stakeholders/customer. This includes the management of critical project components including project integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resource, communications, risk and procurement through all phases of the project life cycle.
- A general understanding of the supply chain industry is required
- Experience in planning major projects, including development of project proposals, business cases, project schedules, financial justification, etc
- Minimum 3 – 6 years’ experience including Project Management, Operations Management, Solution designs, and/or IT Experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification (DESIRED)
About the organisation:
This award-winning third-party logistics has made a profit for every year and promotes from within – career progression opportunities are outstanding.