Consultant Judy Yu
Date posted 13 December 2016
The sales Director will be responsible for Japan, Korea, China, Taiwan, and Thailand market for sales planning and channel management.
- Leading the team to achieve the target of sales revenue and profit
- Designs and execute channel sales strategies & programs to maximise sales growth & customer satisfaction
- Collect information and develop the short-term and long-term strategy for responsible territory
- Suggest, develop, and implement the regional sales plan in the assigned territory for all assigned products.
- Minimum of 8 years of IT Hardware sales & management experience for APAC market
- Proven track record in delivering against targets, managing/leading sales team and developing business plan
- Strong written and verbal English language skills are desired
About the organisation:
Our client is an international computer hardware company and their products are available then in 40+ countries. This position provides APAC job scope and competitive salary.