Regional Sales Manager
Consultant Flora Fu
Date posted 10 August 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A world-leading professional IT firm is looking for a Regional Sales Manager in Taipei to lead the business in its next phase of growth
- Generate new and develop existing leads.
- Manage complex sales-cycles, and present to decision makers the value of our full suite of applications
- Skillfully negotiates with others to achieve desired results and meet customer needs
- Create and maintain effective partner relationships within assigned territory
- Find new revenue opportunities, grow, and cultivate existing client relationships to maximise client retention and satisfaction
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competitors status
- Develop tactical sales strategies and use them to achieve success
- At least five years of technology sales experience, strong plus for integration solutions
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Able to work autonomously and in a team environment. Take appropriate responsibility for actions and make sensible decisions.
- Able to work remotely
- Fluent in Chinese and English. Additional languages are a bonus (Japanese/ Korean)
- Show high level of passion, commitment and enthusiasm
- Willingness to travel from time to time
About the company:
This leading IT service company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is development of career.