National Sales Manager
Consultant Sharon Chen
Date posted 04 May 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A leading MNC FMCG company is seeking a talented National Sales Manager in Taipei who is responsible for driving Volume and distribution of all brands within all channels through managing the distributors in most effective and efficient manner.
- Implement a national trade marketing and distribution strategic plan in general trade for field force which is in line with company brand strategy and the needs of the trade.
- Develop efficient regional trade marketing team through on job training, coaching and implementation of training.
- Drive Volume and distribution of all brands within General Trade through managing the distributors in most effective and efficient manner.
- Manage the distribution of company brands within the country in order to ensure that availability is maximised in line with brand strategies and the needs of the market by trade channel and outlet type.
- Efficient execution of Cycle Activities in General Trade aligned with Cycle Planning.
- Manage budgets and assets for the General Trade to ensure that distribution and trade marketing resources are secure and used in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
- Strong English/Mandarin communication skills in both written & verbal
- Solid working experience in Sales function (min. 8 to 9 years), preferably with FMCG background
- High potential to be groomed to higher level
- Able to drive the sales results, develop and implement effective & feasible sales strategies
- Exposure in external engagement – able to establish productive & professional relationships with key stakeholders (external)
- Proven leadership experience – job holder is responsible to lead nationwide sales team (60 people) to achieve sales targets
- Sensitive in market reactions/ changes & strong in numbers, figures – monitor & analyse sales performance
- Travelling around Taiwan is required
- Experience in key account business