Consultant Sharon Chen
Date posted 07 December 2016
A global FMCG company is looking for a Sales Director to develop and drive the business in Taiwan.
About the role
Reporting to Regional GM, you Will be responsible for establishing business relationship with key customers and distributor and managing the sales activities across Taiwan.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establishing Sales Excellence, lead to develop and execute of the local sales strategy for the brand in alignment with Company vision
- Establishment of solid customer relationships with all current and future trade customers
- Continuous Improvement of distribution and the in store presence of the brand
- Ensure cost-efficient spending of budget for promotions, demonstrations etc. in co-operation with Market Analysis
- Lead, motivate and ensuring continuous training and people development to build a strong sales team
- Develop by customer by channel by segment sales strategy to ensure delivery on yearly basis
- Achieving world class forecast accuracy
About the person
To succeed in this role, you must have good understanding about the FMCG business and distribution industry and also the domestic & global plans and operations of major retailers in the region.
Other key requirements include:
- minimum of 15 years Key Account & Hyper Channel management experience in FMCG industry
- good personality and sales skills
- ability to communicate ideas and influence people from different background
- excellent communications skills in English and Chinese
About the company
This world-renowned German company has been in the industry for 50 years. They offer competitive benefits as well as an industry leading practice of performance based bonuses to their employee.