Business Development Manager
Consultant Hank Wu
Date posted 11 July 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
Position Summary The Senior Sales Manager is the key liaison between our company and our partner companies in Taiwan and Phillipines. This role is uniquely positioned to drive sales activities and strategic initiatives for the two key partner markets in APAC. Position Responsibilities Manages sales pipeline to ensure sales leads and opportunities are evaluated and processed, then allocated suitable resources based on customer needs and potentials. Creates and actively manage annual sales plan to achieve market and regional sales targets. Review and approve deals in accordance to deal approval process to get agency deals approved for contract. Deliver timely company required presentation and reports. Manages major accounts in the Taiwan and Phillippines markets, including engagement with senior management of these major accounts, and preparation of agreement renewal. Collaborate with other teams in the region (Hong Kong, China and OTA) on intra-regional busiensses. Ensures Product & Solutions team collaborate with sales team on solution implementation to major renewal and potential conversion. Liaise with other functional units in resolving issues for JV partner. Updates our APAC team and commercial team regularly on market information Represents the company to maintain a presence in trade organizations in the local market The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• 10+ years’ experience Sales / Account Management / Business Development in the Travel/Technology Industry
• Strong internal and external customer relationship-building and negotiation skills
• Fluency in Mandarin and English
• Strong MS-Excel and MS- PowerPoint skills are essential
• Results-oriented to ensure deliverables are submitted in an accurate, complete, and timely fashion.
• The desire and tenacity to grow within the organization.
• Ability to work well autonomously and as part of a team