Consultant Sharon Chen
Date posted 18 May 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A well-known cosmetics company is seeking a senior Business Director who is responsible for building and developing an outstanding and effective the S&M Division.
- Ensure effective implementation of new businesses and brands
- Plan and organise the operational requirements and enhance on brand development
- Ensures that marketing and sales expenditures are within the budgets in accordance to the brands and ensures that the S&M divisions are operated in a cost-effective manner
- Prepare and establish annual sales targets and plans for each brand for management approval prior to start of financial year
- Ensure approved sales targets are achieved
- Determine operating and expense budgets for all brands and ensure that such budgets are effectively managed
- Ensure general costs of carrying out brand management/ operations are minimised and profits are maximised effectively
- Conduct quarterly review on these performance factors with the MD, highlighting any significant deviations
- Establish strong relationships with Principals, Department Stores, Perfumeries and Media owners
- Ensure that the international image and standards of all brands are maintained at all times based on the direction and strategy set by the Company
- Formulate effective advertising and public relations strategies to optimise the exposure of brands in most cost effective way and ensure they are executed in line with desired standard and direction
- Plan, organise and conduct the annual trade presentations and principal’s presentation
- A team builder who develops and manages a strong and motivated team to enable the S&M divisions to achieve the desired sales and profit objectives.
- Experience in retail cosmetics industry.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Strong leadership skills: Able to coordinate and lead field based sales team.
- Results orientated: A drive to achieve results and be focused on company performance in all decisions that are made.
- Good negotiator: Able to use interpersonal and influencing skills to achieve results for company benefit.
- Good decision maker: Ability to be decisive based on information available at the time.
- Ability to foster team spirit amongst team: Able to manage and motivate a field based team.