Business Development Director
Consultant Flora Fu
Date posted 09 February 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A global telecom service company is looking for a Business Development Director to develop and drive the hypermarket business and distribution industry in Taiwan.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build the Pipeline and convert sales opportunities to hit the country and accounts targets for GP
- Develop positive partnership with operator and alliance business partners for a long terms strategic biz model encompassing service
- Build Go to Market strategy and plan for accessory and expand channel width of coverage to drive run rate.
Key requirements include:
- Minimum ten Years experience in telecom operator environment
- In depth account and channel management focus
- Strong analytical & presentation skill sets
About the company
This leading service firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and uniqueness position in telecom service market. With a 20-year history this is a great brand to join.