Business Development Manager
Consultant Sharon Chen
Date posted 19 January 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A leading beverage MNC is seeking a talented Business Development Manager in Taipei. The role is expected to have a detailed understanding on the Major Client & The Company Systems core business drivers, to define goals & objectives and bring to life integrated strategies that benefit both organizations and to deliver annual volume & profit targets.
• Establish the drinking habit through improved beverage integration and next generation marketing communications & programs.
• Leverage New Eating & Drinking Occasions through rotational offers and integration into company new platform expansions.
- Expand tea offering through fountain, aseptic & brewed solutions.
- Improve coffee credentials to grow coffee volumes in existing markets and win in new markets.
- Scale Frozen Sparkling Beverages and rollout in line with regional expansion plan.
- Expand Juice into Fruit Drink category & build on 100% juice in relevant markets.
- Close out any additional ranging gaps via Packaged solutions.
- Adhering to the Annual Planning Process to ensure Top-to-Top alignment of a jointly created & aligned business plan detailing Marketing Calendar/Beverage Strategy for one & three to five years
- Regular internal & customer Monthly & Quarterly Reporting to improve communication to key stakeholders via identification & leverage of opportunities.
- Utilising Collaborating for Value tools and templates. (Meeting Plans Meeting Reports, Contact Matrix & Customer Connection Bank) for all customer sessions.
- Maintain SPI benchmark supplier status via adherence to the annual process.
- Build and leverage Sustainable Relationships with McDonald’s at country level.
- Actively steward the value of the McDonald's Partnership with TMD & KO business units.
- Active participation of RMHC events to strengthen & galvanise the partnership.
- Strong English/Mandarin communication skills in both written & verbal
- Solid working experience in Sales function (min. 6 years), preferably with FMCG background
- High potential to be groomed to higher level
- Able to drive the sales results, develop and implement effective & feasible sales strategies
- Exposure in external engagement – able to establish productive & professional relationships with key stakeholders (external)
- Proven leadership experience – job holder is responsible to lead nationwide sales team (60 people) to achieve sales targets
- Sensitive in market reactions/ changes & strong in numbers, figures – monitor & analyse sales performance