Consultant Max Wang
Job Ref 1157600/001
Date posted 28 July 2022taipei sales/account-management 2022-07-28 2022-09-26 sales Taipei TW Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Technology Company with lot of potential.
- Generate program plan, development schedule and master build plan
- Deliver programs under budget and resource established in the program plan
- Create a contingency plan and risk management list and execute them
- Handle various issues in the project process to ensure that the project is carried out smoothly and on time
- Lead the output of NB product and the trial production process
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineer is preferred
- At least 3 plus years of project management related work experience, experience in large-scale notebook OEM is a plus
- Strong understanding of new products development cycle
- Good presentation skills in both Mandarin and English
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 07 July 2022A world-leading company is recruiting a area account supervisor in Taiwan to join their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 02 August 2022The role will be responsible for team leadership, business development, strategic partnerships, sales. The ideal leader needs to have experience in leading teams and building new businesses in a large software company and also start ups in tech. This role will also be a key member of APAC leadership team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 28 July 2022A world-renowned Cybersecurity solutions firm is looking for Channel Account Manager.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 25 July 2022Our client is looking for a Payment Technical Consultant in Taipei.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: TaipeiDate posted: 25 July 2022Our client is looking for a Customer Service Manager in Taipei.