Key Account Manager
Consultant Hank Wu
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-31 fmcg Taipei TW TWD 1300000 1500000 1500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the leading company in the Food & Beverage business is looking for a Key Account Manager for pet food category. Are you a pet lover? this company practices the "pet first" policy in their office and allows its employees to go to work with pets. Passion for pet is one of the key requirements for this role.
- Deliver KPIs which include business growth, Trade Investment budget control, AR collection, gain share in retailer and DMPP (distribution, merchandising, pricing and promotion.)
- Responsible for developing new accounts, maintaining a strong relationship with existing customers with category management and annual JBP plan development, alignment, execution and further enhancement
- Successfully negotiate annual contracts within guidelines and implement marketing and sales strategies based on key objectives and allocate resources
- Delivering brand vision and product knowledge to existing and prospective customers
- Assisting and participating in marketing events of new customer recruitment and consumer education activities such as seminars, trade shows, and compound sampling, etc.
- Conduct annual/quarterly and monthly business reviews and business planning sessions with key customers. To agree on opportunities and achieve mutual objectives. Expediting the resolution of customer problems and complaints by cooperating with related departments (customer service, logistics, etc.….)
- College and above education with five years relevant working experience
- Food science, Nutrition and Business education background is a preferable with experiences in both modern trade and general trade is preferable
- Excellent negotiation, communication and coordination skills with good command of English
- Pet friendly
- Result driven and detail oriented, multi-task under pressure
- Automobile license
About the organisation
One of the largest MNC that prides in their premium product quality in the pet food industry is looking for a Key Account Manager. The industry leader offers a bright career path for the position and attractive package to successful candidate. This position needs to build relationships with key account customers stakeholder and supporting function for business growth.