Key Account Manager
Consultant Hank Wu
Date posted 10 August 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
Supervise field execution and activation excellence, including trade demo activities for market entity to support sales/distributor network, including Costco, Personal Care Stores.
• Partner with channel owners to own and drive all year round Channel-Specific promotion activities with different mechanics and logistics.
• Set objectives, track results, measure program ROI, and provide market-based insights. Also follow with post event evaluation (including marketing investment as a holistic campaign analysis)
• Build, accurately forecasts and achieve the accounts' results: turnover,
market share, profit. Plan all growth drivers accordingly.
• Prepare and lead the Accounts negotiations, escalating when relevant. Build the action plan to implement the Division and channel strategy. Ensure it execution and tracking down to store level and sell out. Suggest plan adaptation when needed.
• Act as the expert of his/her account to feed a retailer-centric account planning process, to ensure as much alignment as possible in the joint business plans, and a compelling story to get retailer buying in.
• Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders at the channel partners.
• Work closely with other departments (Supply, finance, marketing, medical)
Connect Account key stakeholder of all functions.
• Identify opportunities across categories to maximize.
• At least 5 years' key account management experience within PCS and Costco. FMCGs is first priority; OTC experience is preferred.
• Experience in handling CVS channels would be a big plus.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skill.
• Be good at English working environment.