Consultant Hank Wu
Date posted 07 August 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
Job Objective * In charge of new customer development, existing customer management. As well as sharing RC expertise & Knowledge to pet stores in the assigned territory. * Assist pillar head to coach, guide, manage, engage the other junior customer develop executives in the assigned territory
- Work with other junior executives to achieve the sales target and related KPIs of covered stores in the assigned territory.
- Train/coach /manage and guide the other junior executives when needed
- Responsible for developing new accounts, maintaining a strong relationship with existing customers
- Train the pet shop staffs on RC products selling tools and product knowledge, ensure correct message delivered in field
- Keep an eye on competition and report qualitative feedback from the field
- Well-developed business analysis skills including opportunity and risk assessment
- Establishing, developing and maintaining business relationship with existing and prospective customers in the assigned territory.
- Making in-person visits and training/presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Delivering RC`s brand vision and product knowledge to existing and prospective customers.
- Assisting and participating in marketing events of new customer recruitment and consumer education activities such as seminars, trade shows, and compound sampling, etc.
- Providing consultative selling by developing clear and effective written proposals/business plans for existing and prospective customers to reach win-win situation and sustainable growth for our business.
- Analysing the territory`s potential and developing prospective customers to meet the target of store coverage rate, distribution rate and active store rate.
- Expediting the resolution of customer problems and complaints by cooperating with related departments (customer service, logistics, etc.)
- Taking immediate corrective actions to maintain the business growth.
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes in field activity.
- Following up for collection of payment and ensuring DSO is within target.
- Maintaining the freshness of RC product in the stores and implementing special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Regularly attending company business review meetings, product knowledge training and briefings.
- College and above education
- Food science, Nutrition and Business education background is a preferable.
- At least six years relevant working experience.
- Self-starter, highly committed, initiative, team player, and ability to work under pressure.
- Business-minded and result-driven with a customer focus
- Experience of managing and developing a team is a plus
- Excellent negotiation, communication and coordination skills.
- Good market development and customer service experience.
- Good command of English is a plus
- Good use of MS office software.