Consultant Sharon Chen
Date posted 18 May 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
A well-known FMCG company is looking for a Sales Director for Taiwan Market. The primary objective of the Sales Director is to lead the sales strategy for the relevant country, enabling the company to execute business growth plans and be capable of delivering the planned net revenue, company operating profit and net working capital on a consistent basis. Play a leadership role in the development of the sales team resulting in superior performance and a strong talent bench for the international talent pool. The position holder is directly responsible for all aspects of sales and customer strategy in the relevant country. Including, developing and delivering against sales plans for each business channel, implementation of trade terms, and accountability for trade spend. The position of Sales Director is also recognised as playing one of the leadership team role within the country business.
- Effectively functions as Department Head of the Medical & Trade Sales, Key Account and E-Commerce in the development and implementation of goals, strategies, objectives and policies, as well as balancing views from total company & public listed company perspectives when making decision as a member of Taiwan management team.
- Develop and communicate an integrated strategy of Medical and Trade Sales to drive performance that is aligned with overall business strategy together with Marketing.
- lead, the development and implementation of the annual sales plans
- Develop together with the National Account Heads, trade terms by customer that leads to maximum volume, profit, customer satisfaction and product availability at appropriate cost.
- Lead and empower direct reports and cross functional teams in developing high quality integrated business plans with excellent execution.
- Drive innovation in all aspects including tragedy planning, implementation, execution and problem solving.
- Experience with a blue chip fast moving consumer goods company of at least ten years proven track record
- Experience with managing key international retailers of at least a National Account level
- Proven experience as a functional director in Sales in at least a mid-size business, Additional functional experience, preferably in Marketing, Trade Marketing and/or Finance is an advantage
- High profile role, with proven experience of influencing Managers at senior management level.
- Educated to minimum bachelors degree level in a commercial subject
- Fluent in English with at least one other language preferred