Consultant Sharon Chen
Date posted 18 May 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
To lead and develop the retail team to maximise the retail profit by driving sales and to ensure optimal brand image and smooth store operations. To maintain high quality customer services in all retail stores.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist Brand Manager to prepare business plan including sales forecast, profitability, sales target and cost control.
- Identify new locations and liaison with Retail Business Development team and landlord in order to achieve company goals
- Work closely with Marketing Team to ensure the retail business and VIP hospitality can be benefited from the marketing activities so as to achieve the goal of the Brand
- Maintain the budget control strategy on the approval annual budget/ forecast for each store and the whole retail operations
- Achieve sales target in unit and in value and analyse sales data to maximise sales and profits
- Coordinate with HRBP on people development related issue such as succession planning of high potential staffs so as to achieve the goal of the Brand
- Work together with Training Manager for the required training and individual development plan
Other key requirements include:
- Ten years retail working experience with six years management experience especially chain-stores.
- Preferably working experience in international companies.
- Strong communication & negotiation skill
- Successful management experience
- Aggressive personality & willing to take challenge
- Work hard under high pressure
- Excellent people management skill
- Good English