Consultant Wilson Yang
Date posted 23 May 20192019-05-23 2019-07-22 utilities Taipei TW TWD 3500000 4000000 4000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A world-leading international offshore wind company is recruiting a country manager. In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring well-functioning of the operating business in Taiwan.
- In charge of delivering business results, operating business and manage different functions in Taiwan
- Acting as a front figure in the dialogue with government representatives and other key stakeholders
- Maintain a solid and strong relationship between the Taiwan and other offices around the world
- Being able to develop Taiwan's role as a hub for APAC and further drive integration with the global organisation
- Master degree with over ten years of experiences in energy related industry
- Extended knowledge and experience with Taiwan's business and political environment
- Strong leadership skills and experiences in people management and development
- Experience in working with international or European companies
- Outstanding in both written and spoken English & Chinese
About the organisation
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new office.