Trade Marketing Manager
Consultant Hank Wu
Date posted 26 July 2018No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters Taiwan
Responsibilities * Promotional Planning & Execution * Develop promotional plans and competitive trade offers, with involvement of sales team, to deliver annual top-line plan * Develop trade marketing activities for customer, aligning with the brand direction * Develop trade marketing support materials and research needed to execute the plan most effectively * Manage the effective and efficient plan & use of agreed budget * Monitor the execution of annual marketing and regional plans for key retails by coordinating marketing and sales operation and sales team * Effectively communicate with sales team and customers for the designed channel programs for execution * Deliver specific marketing materials, working with the local agency and with inputs from sales as appropriate all agreed marketing initiatives with excellence. * Work closely with sales team to promote merchandising excellence * Monitor progress of initiatives vs. agreed KPIs * Monitor implementation of marketing plan elements and offers and deployment of materials developed * Adapt plans where necessary on the basis of the KPI's * Monitor trade spending within the agreed budget * Stakeholder Engagement & Brand Awareness * Establish and maintain excellent relationships with all stakeholders * Constantly look for opportunities to build closer relationships with sales teams and customers, tailoring promotional plans to support business growth * Differentiate The Company brand from competition * Continually develop and share knowledge of products
- Strong organizing & coordination ability, able to consolidate company’s information & convert to competitive advantage in promotional material and programs
- Strong influencing and coaching ability, imparting knowledge in a concise and effective manner
- Strong logical thinking ability, deliberate questioning in a comprehensive, thorough manner, able to maintain balance & principle persistence
- Strong ability in handling customer relations, superior negotiation ability, can solve questions & challenges encountered from work in a timely manner
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent working experience in Trade Marketing role
- Excellent knowledge of trade marketing, branding and communications in a product-centric environment, ideally in an MNC environment
- Excellent influencing skills, ability to impart knowledge and inspire others
- Strong customer relationship experience, working in close partnership with key stakeholders including customers, distributors, internal functions and suppliers.
- Experience thriving in a rapidly changing environment, where innovation and creativity in generating ideas for quick response is crucial.
- Fluent English and Mandarin, speaking, reading and writing