Marketing Manager, FMCG
Consultant Chuan Chang
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-31 marketing Taipei TW TWD 1600000 2200000 2200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An innovation global FMCG brand is looking a Marketing Manager to expand their business in Taiwan.
- Plan, implement and evaluate the marketing programs to achieve annual budget and marketing objectives
- Build, manage, and grow the assigned brand to achieve target
- Assess market and new product potential
- Participate in product development project and new product launch
- Price, cost and margin control on product lines
- Forecast of sales quantities and control A&P and stock
- Over eight years working experience in product and channel management
- Bachelor degree above; Master degree is preferred
- Dependable and act in a straightforward way
- Self-driven and act with a pioneering spirit and passion
- Take charge and act results-oriented
- Superior analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skill
- Fluent in spoken and written English
About the organisation
The Brand aims at promoting overall wellness in health, beauty & positive living among people. The Brands uses modern science, rigorous research and innovative technology to unlock the inherent goodness within nature, helping individuals to enrich their lives and achieve more.