Global Marketing Manager, Consumer Electronic
Consultant Chuan Chang
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-31 electronics Taipei TW TWD 1500000 2500000 2500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Company is looking for a Global Marketing Manager to drive engagement and connect Business Solutions with enterprise end user. This role will develop marketing content and campaigns for the Enterprise & Corporate markets across all product categories globally. The ideal candidate would have worked proactively with sales and various marketing teams to execute strategic marketing initiatives in providing technology solutions.
- Define market position and identify competitors.
- Manage and develop channel partners in global market in order to maximise the marketing budget.
- Provide product training to partners, dealers and end users. Work closely with local sales to achieve sales target.
- Allocate and manage local marketing budget. Regularly review the marketing spend and ROI (sales and profit per dollar of marketing spend), collect quarterly ROI reports and arrange payments.
- Create and implement marketing strategies and campaigns for local market to enhance the overall image of the product line, as well as the whole company by closely working with Country Manager, Product Manager and Corporate Marketing teams, as well as external agencies.
- Maintain and update websites and online profile accounts, along with using SEO skills to target and generate leads.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Management Information Systems or a technology-related field
- Over eight years experience in managing and leading marketing programs and teams, ideally in technology solution oriented roles
- Professionalism and credibility to build relationships with executive-level prospects and partners
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with internal and external teams
- Excellent organisational and project management skills with the proven ability to meet deadlines
- Experience in creating customer driven messaging and working with cross-functional teams in order to ensure consistent implementation of positioning, messaging, and promotions
- English is a must
About the organisation
A leading global provider of computing, electronics, and communications solutions including LED monitors, projectors, commercial displays, and cloud computing solutions. The Company continues to pioneer in visual technology innovation to build a connected and ever-reaching digital future.