Visual Merchandising Manager
Consultant Sharon Liang
Date posted 01 December 20192019-12-03 2020-01-30 fashion Taipei TW TWD 1000000 1001000 1001000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading luxury brand is looking for VM Manager in Taiwan to drive the engagement of customers and maximising sales through creation of outstanding and inspirational retail environments. To succeed in this role, you must be a self motivated, hands-on retail Visual Merchandising with previous exposure to working in a customer focused retail environment. You will also have strong experience working within a leading fashion or luxury environment.
As the visual merchandising manager, you will be tasked with providing innovative, commercial and creative product display across windows and throughout the shop-floors.
- Institutional Window Setup & In-store VM change and installation (with contractor)
- Execution of VM marketing strategy & directives from Rome Headquarters
- Window & VM Photo report (including SKU) bi-monthly basis
- Regularly conduct VM training to VM Ambassador of each store
- Well communicate with Merchandising, Store Planning, communication dept, etc for various projects
- Responsible for VM Expense & Budget control in country level and report monthly the figure to Regional office
- Support Travel Retail VM program
- VM props and window inventory management
- Solid VM experience (minimum 6~8 years) in luxury retail business
- Educational and/or working background in the filed of Fashion
- Creative, initiative, goal oriented, self-starter and positive attitude
- Computer literacy for VM presentation
- Fluent in English
About the organisation
A global leading fashion brand that producing fur, ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes, fragrances, eye-wear, timepieces and accessories. They offer competitive benefits, training, and other market's exposure with frequent travel.