Marketing Manager, Food
Consultant Chuan Chang
Date posted 20 May 20192019-05-27 2019-07-19 marketing Taipei TW TWD 1500000 2000000 2000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw https://www.robertwalters.com.tw/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Our client is one of the world leading food chain brands, they are looking for an experienced marketing professional to facilitate their growth in Taiwan market.
- Deep dive consumers insight and product performance to plan annual calendar with NPD and promotion with strategic thinking and supporting data behind under Marketing Director’s supervision
- Lead and supervise individual team to develop NPD and campaigns with flawless execution under Marketing Director’s supervision, including LTO product development, consumer research, communication strategy and plan development, communication material development, agency management, financial pre and post analysis, weekly sales review as well as A&P control
- Propose and align NPD/campaigns proposal with related functions via cross-function meetings, closely monitor actual sales performance, quickly find out root cause and conduct action plan if necessary
- Support Marketing Director on ad-hoc meeting with GM and CEO, budget planning, OPP, cross-functional projects, as well as specific analysis if any
- Be MKT team’s contact window of media agency, finalise contract, SOW, agency fee, and performance review on time, and update related info to all team members timely
- College graduated or above
- At least five years relevant experience in FMCG or F&B
- Experience in portfolio management, project management and NPD
- Experience in retail industry is a plus
- Strong in strategic thinking and good analysis skill
- Project management and time management
- Able to be multi-task and act proactively in problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal skill, especially communication to internal and external counterparts
- Fluent in English communication (listen, read, speak and write)
About the organisation
One of the few brands in America that can boast a rich, decades-long history of success and innovation. It all started with one cook who created a soon-to-be world-famous recipe more than 70 years ago, a list of secret herbs and spices scratched out on the back of the door to his kitchen.
There are over 20,500 outlets in more than 125 countries and territories around the world.