Senior Brand Manager
Consultant Sharon Liang
Date posted 06 May 20192019-05-06 2019-07-05 fmcg No. 1 Songzhi Road Taipei Robert Walters
A global leading consumer/health care Company is looking for Senior Brand Manager.
• Leads Brand Team and co-works with cross-functional team members to deliver the brand P&L.
• Leads critical processes related to business planning, marketing plans, portfolio management and development, market research, new product launches, business performance tracking, and multi-channel marketing.
• Partners with Global Franchise Organization to develop new products ideas/concepts/designs in line with mid-long term brand strategy.
• Actively influences Global Franchise Organization for strategic decision, IMC development and mid to long term portfolio strategy that best responded to local consumer needs and business priorities.
• Establishes a brand building strategy and setting business plan and go to market campaigns to deliver both short term and long term business goals and result.
• Develops and execute winning local consumer connections plans including on-line and off-line.
• Analyzes market and competitor trends by closely monitoring sales database, research materials and coordinates with other functions.
• Explores opportunities and develops strategy for new business opportunities.
• Generally requires 7-9 years related experience in marketing
• Experience in MNC is preferred
• Experience in skin care, personal care or beauty related categories is a plus but not a must
• People leadership experience is a plus