Marketing Manager, Food Chain
Consultant Chuan Chang
Date posted 20 March 2019 2019-03-202019-04-25 marketing Taipei TW TWD 1500000 2000000 2000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw
One of the few brands in America that can boast a rich, decades-long history of success and innovation. It all started with one cook who created a soon-to-be world-famous recipe more than 70 years ago, a list of secret herbs and spices scratched out on the back of the door to his kitchen. There are over 20,500 outlets in more than 125 countries and territories around the world.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deep dive consumers insight and product performance to plan annual calendar with NPD and promotion with strategic thinking and supporting data behind under Marketing Director’s supervision.
- Lead and supervise individual team to develop NPD and campaigns with flawless execution under Marketing Director’s supervision, including LTO product development, consumer research, communication strategy and plan development, communication material development, agency management, financial pre and post analysis, weekly sales review as well as A&P control.
- Propose and align NPD/campaigns proposal with related functions via cross-function meetings, closely monitor actual sales performance, quickly find out root cause and conduct action plan if necessary.
- Support Marketing Director on ad-hoc meeting with GM and CEO, budget planning, OPP, cross-functional projects, as well as specific analysis if any.
- Be MKT team’s contact window of media agency, finalize contract, SOW, agency fee, and performance review on time, and update related info to all team members timely.
Other key requirements include:
- Minimum education requirement
- College graduated
- Relevant experience and minimum years required
- People leader
- Portfolio management experience
- NPD experience
- Project management experience
- 5-year working experience in FMCG or F&B at least
- Experience in retail industry is a plus
- Basic skills requirements
- Strategic thinking
- Good analysis skill
- Project management and time management
- Quick reaction and multi-tasking
- Problem solving skill
- Well interpersonal skill, especially communication to internal (RD, FIN, SCM, OP, EC, B2B) and external (agencies, co-op partners) counterparts
- Result-oriented thinking
- Fluent English communication (listen, read, speak and write)