Assistant Brand Manager, Alcohol, FMCG
Consultant Chuan Chang
Date posted 20 March 2019 2019-03-202019-04-25 marketing Taipei TW TWD 1100000 1200000 1200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.tw
One of the largest producers of Scotch whisky with top ranking of market share. Also, it is a member of the Scotch Whisky Association (S.W.A) and the Wine and Spirit Trade Association (WSTA).
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist Brand Manager in planning, organising and excellence in managing the effectiveness and efficiency of brand activates.
- Adopt KPIs and M&E process to identify key brand activations to ensure effectiveness of brand build, business growth and efficiency of marketing budget.
- Work with trade marketing manager, develop and deliver marketing/ channel activity plans aligned with company strategy.
- Manage budgets, expenses and invoices for all activities to ensure accurate, up to date records are available at all times
- Provide regular information on brand performance
- Oversee and organise storage of the above related brand/activities materials, e.g. tailored packs, in store pos
- Ensure zero compliance breaches and fully follow global compliance & anti-corruption regulatory
Other key requirements include:
- 3-6 years Brand/consumer marketing experience.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, in a marketing business or related subject
- Experience of events planning/implementation
- Advanced Computer literacy (Excel, Word, Power-point)
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Spirits industry knowledge and experience preferable
- Strong AD/ PR/ Event agency experience of planning/ implementation preferable
- Spirits/ FMCG industry knowledge and experience preferable